Styrofoam SPF Insulation is created from a unique polyol technology, which offers high foam yield and wide processing latitude. The closed-cell, 2 pcf foam expands during application to fill cavities, cracks and crevices, blocking the uncontrolled air leakage that can threaten consistent, comfortable indoor temperatures.
- For commercial applications
- Filling gaps, cracks and penetrations and providing additional insulation when applied to the interior of steel stud walls as part of the THERMAX Wall System
- Creates a seamless, monolithic barrier
- Blocks air infiltration
- Closed-cell, 2.0 pcf spray foam
- Supplied in 55 gal drums (one ISO, one polyol)
- Two grades to match ambient temperatures