Under the leadership of Ron Twombly (GIC General Manager), our Long Island City branch is providing materials for the HVAC, Plumbing, and Firestop for One Vanderbilt in New York City, next door to Grand Central Terminal. One Vanderbilt is a $3.1-billion project and 1,401-ft-tall. Please follow the link to watch the ENR video.
One Vanderbilt remains ahead of schedule!
Berry Global to implement 5% price increase on all HVAC tapes and ancillary products, effective May 13, 2019
Save on Summer Safety Gear! Now Thru 8/31/2019
- Metal Insulacion Groupo Soriano (MIGS) teams up with GIC in the Dominican Republic
- Artificial Intelligence Sees Construction Site Accidents Before They Happen
- Introducing ENVIRO-DRI Fluid Applied Air & Water Barrier for Multi-Family Construction
- Techlite Insulation Announces 3% Price Increase Effective June 1, 2019
- Johns Manville Industrial Announces 4%-10% Price Increase