Simply put, NewBrick is the biggest innovation in brick. Ever. Now you can get the look of brick you want without all of the weight, hassle, and cost associated with old, heavy, traditional clay brick. Contact Gerry Towle, VP Building Envelope, at 781-391-2070 x80405 (email@example.com) or click on the button below for a consultation. Also, click on the following link for more information on GIC’s NewBrick products.
- Weighs only 2.45 lbs/sq. ft. before mortar
- Results in higher daily productivity
- Eliminates ties, pans, and shelf angles; significantly reduces load-bearing footings
- Compresses exterior construction schedules
- Can reduce energy bills because thermal insulation is built right into NewBrick
- Can contribute to LEED credits when used in combination with NewBrick CI system
- Quick and easy installation
- Can include air/water-resistive barriers; continuous CI; drainage plane; and a cladding system that comes with a complete single-source warranty
- Meets NFPA 285
- Contributes to the insulation requirements as published in the IECC and ASHRAE 90.1 when installed over a NewBrick CI system
- Meets the State of California energy efficiency requirements as defined in Title 24, part 6 when installed over a NewBrick CI system
Please watch the following NewBrick testimonial video.
NewBrick is designed with the same traditional brick appearance, but with so much more!
NewBrick offers the industry a different way to build more cost and energy efficient traditional looking buildings from the ground up in a faster and simpler way. A game-changing innovation in exterior wall design that can be installed over most common building materials, including concrete and masonry, as well as over a NewBrick CI system. Click the images below to learn more about the NewBrick products offered at General Insulation or contact Gerry Towle, VP Building Envelope, at 781-391-2070 x80405 (firstname.lastname@example.org).